Welcome to Aslaich
In order to comply with the Government’s COVID -19 Guidance, we have developed a Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Guidance Plan as outlined below. A copy of the plan is also provided in our welcome packs.
Note this may be subject to change, in accordance with future Government Directives.
We hope this information will be informative, offers reassurance, and enables you to have an enjoyable stay with us.
General Protective Measures
1. Any guests who believe they have symptoms of the COVID-19 virus prior to arrival at Aslaich, should contact us with a view to cancelling their reservation and follow the UK Government COVID-19 Guidance. They should NOT arrive if symptoms are apparent as if so, they will not gain access to their accommodation.
2. If a guest develops signs or symptoms of the Covid-19 virus whilst staying at Aslaich, they must inform us immediately, and follow one of the following procedures: -
· Self-isolate in their room in order to minimize any risk of transmission and request a test or, alternatively go home immediately to self-isolate and be tested there. The cancellation Terms & Conditions of your booking apply.
· If they are confirmed to have Covid-19, (tested POSITIVE) they must return home if they reasonably can. They should use private transport but only drive if they can do so safely.
· If a guest cannot reasonably return home (for example because they are not well enough to travel or do not have the means to arrange transport), and require to self-isolate at Aslaich then you will be responsible for the cost of your party’s stay in the rooms you have already occupied and will be occupying until you are able to check out. The Guest's circumstances should be discussed with an appropriate health care professional and, if necessary, the local authority. Guests should follow government guidance on dealing with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
· Once the guest has returned to their main residence, they should continue to follow the government guidance on self-isolation, household isolation and social distancing. If a guest shows acute symptoms, has breathing difficulties or their life is at potential risk, they must seek medical help immediately.
· Any guests who believe they have developed symptoms of the COVID-19 Virus following their arrival at Aslaich should inform us immediately.
· Further to the above, we will immediately advise remaining/future guests and follow UK Government COVID-19 Guidance.